13/09/2021 – POSITION AVAILABLE – CNC MILLER
Yorkshire Precision Engineering Ltd are a successful busy family run Sub Contract Engineering Company supplying components to a wide variety of industries including subsea, medical, hydraulic industries, Oil and Gas, Food Industry and General Engineering.
Experienced CNC Miller required for Hardinge /Bridgeport/HAAS VMC using both Fanuc and Heidenhain offering excellent rates of pay to the right candidate.
- Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Fixed head Lathes (HAAS VF-4 / BRIDGEPORT V1000H Heidenhain control / HARDINGE VMC 600 MKII Fanuc control)
- Working to tight tolerances
- Producing high precision batch work components anywhere from 10 off off to 1000 off.
- Setting and Operating VMC Milling Machines using Fanuc & Heidenhain controls
- Producing parts from various general engineering and exotic materials
- Setting and Operating CNC Fixed head Lathes
- Previous Milling Experience
- (The ability to program is advantageous but not essential)
- Previous experience working within a high precision manufacturing environment.
- The ability to read and Interpret engineering drawings
- Ideally have worked in a sub contract environment.
- Must be Self-motivated, dedicated and able to work under own initiative.
- Willing to help others if needed
20 days holiday per year + Statutory holidays.
Working 40 hours per week Monday-Thursday 7am to 4.15pm, Friday 7am to 12 overtime paid at time and a half.
Wage dependant on skill level.
Please refer any potential candidates to our website www.ypel.co.uk
Please reply to Sam@ypel.co.uk