14/12/2017 – POSITION AVAILABLE – SETTER / OPERATOR FIXED HEAD LATHES
Family run subcontract engineering business supplying components to a wide variety of industries including subsea, medical and hydraulic industries.
- Apprentice trained skilled C.N.C. Turner Setter/operator to set and operate Fixed Head Lathes.
- Must be familiar with Fanuc and ideally Mazatol Controls.
- Idealy worked in a sub contract environment.
- Have the ability to read engineering drawings and be responsible to check their own work.
- Must be Self-motivated and dedicated and able to work under own initiative
- Fanuc and Mazatrol Programming would be an advantage .
We are offering a wage depending on experience.
Hours are 7am to 3.30pm plus most sat mornings 7am to 11pm, all overtime over 40 hours paid at time and a half.
Holidays are standard 20 days per year plus statutory days.
Please refer any potential candidates to our website www.ypel.co.uk
Please reply to email@example.com