From small washers, screws, or medical components to items up to 200mm diameter, Yorkshire Precision Engineering is the ideal choice for precision engineered plastic parts. As a major subcontractor to hundreds of companies, we are renowned for our ability to deliver complex short runs or volumes of up to 100,000.
Most of the components are produced in a single hit on our CNC fixed and sliding head lathes.
Our 24/7 production facilities and commitment to quality control, means that your order will be delivered on time and to your specification.
- Barfed Components machined up to 75mm diameter
- Batch sizes from 100 to 100,000
- BS EN ISO 9001:2000 accreditation
- Guaranteed delivery by courier
- Right first time, every time
- Competitive pricing
- 24/7 machine operation
- Components machined up to 200mm diameter
- Produced from either client drawing or sample
Why not contact us today to discuss your requirements? Or why not take a look at our product gallery of aluminium, stainless steel, mild steel, copper, brass and plastic precision engineered parts?