Maybe it’s our passion for quality and accuracy. Perhaps it’s our ability to produce technically complex components. Or it could be our reputation for deliver and within budget. Whatever the reason, hundreds of companies rely on Yorkshire Precision Engineering to produce precision brass and copper components for their businesses.
Working from customer drawings or samples we are able produce your parts. This is achieved using the latest CNC technology, which can turn and mill in a single operation. Whether you require small quantities or batches of 100,000 components, we have the capacity and experience to meet and exceed your expectations.
We specialise in producing complex brass and copper components up to 200mm in diameter which have been used in a wide range of applications, from plumbing to sub-sea operations. Each item is bespoke to your specifications and can be supplied plated if required.
- Barfed Components machined up to 75mm diameter
- Batch sizes from 100 to 50,000
- BS EN ISO 9001:2000 accreditation
- Guaranteed delivery by courier
- Right first time, every time
- Competitive pricing
- 24/7 machine operation
- Components machined up to 200mm diameter
- Produced from either client drawing or sample